June 3, 2011

fuck you

i fucking hate everyone. i want everyone to fucking leave me alone. that's not true and neither is the first statement (probably) but i needed harsh statements to convey how fucking miserable i feel today. i had to go to work by 6am yesterday for our inventory and 7am today for post-inventory count and i wanted to kill myself i felt so tired and unhappy. i had fun things planned for friday night and instead i'm going to be a hermit and wallow in my misery and hate the world. eating horrible food, watching movies, reading books, and hating the world. wasting time on the internet, browsing at clothing i might want to purchase, and hating the world. thinking about the boy i'm sort of dating, thinking about the boy i'm kind of into at the moment, thinking about the boy who wants to take me out on a date, and hating the world. simultaneously feeling ugly and beautiful, and hating the world. lack of sleep (or being unable to sleep in) is making me an angry little heifer monster child.

i am good and evil, innocent and corrupted, serious and easy-going, intimidated and intimidating, and every other pair of contradictions that exist out there. i'm complicated. i make no sense. i think it's clearly evident i'm some sort of pms-ing. i want to hate everyone.

3 comments:

diana said...

hope you're feeling better love :)
ur rants are epic btw. loves it.
xoxo

Hannah W. said...

aren't my rants hilarious to read? b/c they are so psychotic. the day after i wrote this entry i got my period LOL. this entry is a depiction of what hormones can do to a woman.

Anonymous said...

As I was reading, until the very last paragraph, one word was flashing through my mind: period.