April 23, 2011

forget me not!


obsessed with twin shadow, cannot stop listening to this man george lewis. extremely pleasing to the ears. extremely easy on the eyes. extremely tingly in the vaginal area. hahahahaha... that last one was a joke.

kind of been busy with silly everyday nothings. i look like baby beluga so back to dieting i go. playing in the city often. (but will be ceasing any further activities in the city until i shed the poundages). my shopping is out of control, beyond anyone's comprehension. (if anybody cares for me at all, they should be throwing me an intervention at this point). farting and belching on a minute to minute basis. favorite tv show is parks and recreation, do yourselves a favor and go watch it please. ron swanson is the greatest fictional character ever created for television, period.

[the funniest thing i have ever seen in my whole entire existence]

4 comments:

diana said...

parks & recreation!! love that show...haven't seen it in awhile though :(
uhhh...do we need to have a talk? hahaha. anyway show me ur purchases!!
we shall have a date soon :) save some money so you can visit california you big ddong! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest post ever.

Hannah W. said...

lol glad i could make you laugh