February 2, 2011

can't believe how strange it is to be anything at all

i went off of the rails on my way to skinnytown with excessive consumption of beer and bad food the past week or so. time to cut back on alcohol, and more of cooking my own low-sodium and low saturated/trans fat food and lots of complex carbs and veggies. i never ever want to go back to being the giant yellow marshmallow that i once was. i was a skinny little asian girl until a bad bad man turned my life upside down in boston, and for couple years after that i had trouble losing all of that heartbreak fat until recently, and i will not succumb to the temptations of emotional stuffing of the face ever again! teehee.

i know i've been saying this forever now but i finally figured out what i want to have tattooed and i want it on my ribs. (ahhhhh i'm scared....) it's the title to this post, words from one of my favorite songs ever "in the aeroplane over the sea" by neutral milk hotel. i want it to be written diagonally going down. it'll probably be the worst 30+ minutes of my life but i know it will be so worth it. i have off this thursday so i think i'm gonna take a trip to reverend mike. holla fo yo dolla!

2 comments:

diana said...

yellow marshmallow...hahaha

dude...ur tat sounds great! u must show it to me one day~

Hannah W. said...

i chickened out and got it on my forearm instead haha!