January 3, 2012

happy new year and stuff

it's another fucking year everyone. 2011 was a dramatic year for me personally, and i think it was a year i learned a lot about myself as a person. (can't say i grew up though haha). it was the year i got fired, lost my car, cheated on a nice boy and broke his heart, and... the list goes on really. 2011 was basically the year i smoked way too much goddamned weed for my own good and fucked up a lot of things in the process.

but it is also a year that is really special to me despite everything. 12/15/11 is a date i won't be forgetting any time soon, and this new year's eve was a very special one for me. so fuck you to everything bad that happened to me, because despite it all, 2011 ended with a bang and i couldn't be any happier! huge challenges lay ahead for me in the next month or two and i am stressing hard, but somehow everything feels like it will be ok.



[original post deleted because i felt too much like a girl]

happy new year! =)

fucked up beyond belief & happy as clams on new year's morning

4 comments:

diana said...

i love you hanners!
and I might have to just love him too while I'm at it, esp. since he makes you happy as a clam :D YAYYYY!!!
xoxo

Hannah W. said...

i love you too lady di <3 i miss you every day :(

diana said...

ahhhh i love that you're backkkkk. hahaha such a vain-21stcentury-blogdabblin' thing to say :D
love the new banner too btw. the red scribbly face...did you do that? How modern art of you. i love it. love it all!!! miss you boo!!
swear imma visit next year :))) get. ready.

sunnie lim. said...

omg hannie. i have been clicking on your link since FOEVERRRRRR. I HAVE MISSED YOU BLOGGING MASTA WOOOOOOOOO. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER DON"T YOU EVER FERGET IT!!