March 13, 2011

freebird

it's been a couple o' days since i took a pair of scissors and chopped about 6 inches off of my hair on impulse. and i love it! i have a short wavy bob and i look cute. when i'm feeling stuck and i desire change in my life, i usually chop my hair off... myself. it's a great release! (and perhaps a sign of mental instability). i am registering for classes, paying off traffic violations, reading, cleaning my room (albeit very, very, very, very slowly), and just living life aiming to please myself. i don't care for superficialities anymore (clearly went through a change of heart since my last entry).

i just want to be.

perhaps i'll post a picture of my hair sometime soon. toodles.

1 comment:

sunnie lim. said...

hannies.. i just saw your comment on my blog and you made me feel very loved when you said you'd kill everyone who makes me sad. hahahah. i love theeee. and i really misss youuus. and i want to see your hair. you look soo good with short hair!! <3 <3 i really miss you soulmatee FOREVERRRR i am so geeeeey.